Sunday 1 July 2012

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer

After about a year since the announcement,fans finally got an update of Monster Hunter 4.Since the first teaser was shown,I became skeptical.They wanted to reinvent the gameplay of Monster Hunter.I am a fan of MH for years now,so the fact that they want to change things scared me.Of course I tried to become positive and hope for the best,but the gameplay shown on the teaser made the game look like it a platform game.And now,the new trailer came out and thank god,my faith was restored.Actually,I have a theory that Dragon's Dogma mechanic is somehow gonna be in the new Monster Hunter because it gives a feeling of Monster Hunter when you play it.And somehow I think I was right?Because in the new trailer there's climbing,jumping and climbing and jumping and climbing and jump.........ok the trailer had a lot of jumping.And what excites me the most are jumping attack!You can jump and slash in the air with Broadsword.They also show a new stage and monster.What do you think of the new Monster Hunter?Love it?Or hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment