Monday 25 June 2012

The Amazing Spiderman countdown

I have to be honest,I'm super hype for this movie.Quick word for anyone who has no idea what to expect from this Spiderman reboot.1:Spiderman will be true to his character like in the comics.Which means he will be sarcastic,funny and somewhat cocky asshole.2:Again,true to his comic origin,he will be using self-made web shooter.Don't underestimate Parker,he's a genius.3:Amazing graphics.Have you seen the trailers?It looks fantastic!.I have no grudge whatsoever with Sam Raimi's Spiderman movies.It not great,but I didn't hate it.But I do hope the reboot will be much better than previous Spiderman movies.I'm gonna leave a tv-spot which around the end shows an epic shot of Spidey.Just one more week guys.One more week.Stay hype!!


No comments:

Post a Comment